Dietz & Company Architects, Inc. is recruiting exceptional talent for our growing firm. Applicants must be able to work well and communicate with internal and external team members, be open-minded, hard-working, detail-oriented, and proactive. Dietz & Company Architects, Inc. is a community-spirited, client-focused firm. For thirty years we’ve designed spaces, buildings and communities where people want to be. We take pride in our work and we are serious about providing a high level of service with every project, big or small.
We value intelligence. We hire intelligent people. We have an ongoing commitment to providing educational development opportunities and cutting edge technology to our team members. We are looking to find the right person to add to our team as a Job Captain.
The primary function of the Job Captain is day to day management of projects including direct client and consultant contact. It also includes preparing Architectural Design Documents and Specifications.
The ideal candidate for Job Captain must have 5-8 years of experience and soon to be registered candidates are preferred. Essential skills and qualities include:
- High degree of proficiency with Revit, Sketchup, and rendering software
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong design sense
- Working knowledge of construction methods
- Experience with the Concept and Schematic Design process and presentation
- Basic understanding of building code and zoning principles
- Interpersonal skills that will allow you to be a point of contact for clients and contractors
- Strong collaborative and professional work ethic
- Organized and able to work within our in-house systems
- Ability to self-manage your time is a must
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal, and graphics communication skills
We provide a competitive benefits package including profit share, health and dental coverage, 401k, and an educational allowance. Dietz & Company Architects, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please respond by email with resume and references to email@example.com.