Dietz & Company Architects, Inc. is recruiting exceptional talent for our growing firm. Applicants must be able to work well and communicate with internal and external team members, be open-minded, hard-working, detail-oriented, and proactive. Dietz & Company Architects, Inc. is a community-spirited, client-focused firm. For over thirty years we’ve designed spaces, buildings and communities where people want to be. We take pride in our work and we are serious about providing a high level of service with every project, big or small.
The primary function of the Intern Architect is to develop design or technical solutions under the supervision of an architect and in collaboration with key project team members. Duties include performing site/building documentation, producing schematic space plans and elevations, and producing high-quality renderings and other presentation materials.
The ideal candidate for Intern Architect will at minimum have 1 year of experience in the industry and the following essential skills and qualities:
– Revit experience
– Strong design sense
– Interpersonal skills that will allow you to be a point of contact for clients
– Strong collaborative and professional work ethic
– Organized and able to work within our in-house systems in order to provide support to Project Architects
– Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, and Microsoft Office Suite
– Excellent presentation, written, verbal, and graphics communication skills
We provide a competitive benefits package including profit share, health and dental coverage, 401k, and an educational allowance. Dietz &Company Architects, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please send resume and references to email@example.com